Shutdown problem

put your computer in standby for about 1 hour then leave it on the turn your pc off, this may solve many screen errors, if not i dont have a clue

Isn't reformatting necessary for Windows machines anyways?

Consider it an opportunity to test your backup and restore plan.

lol reformatting every time lol you cant do that a HDD can only go up 6 levels after reformating it till it takes mores space then what you brought it with, so reformatting dont help a computer everytime, your best bet is going to a computer shop to ask go in with your computer, it wont cost more then £15 health cheack where they will restore everthing.

this is only a shutdown error, a re-formatt would be a last resort....i would go to microsoft.com and get the shutdown fix for Windows ME, that should take care of it.

it can go more then 6 its just if you go to a level 7 it will take more off your space, but if you do it on a level 6 it wont.

What do you mean "level 7"... hard drives don't have levels... are you talking about reformatting 7 times?

no trust me ask a computer pro lol inimo dont no, if you dont no ask someone like a COMPUTER PRO i cant be botherd explaing it i explained some of it but you dont read my post very well lol o well

Back
Top Bottom