Neverending Story...

but then windwos update updated it and he was good to go when suddenly the intel processor overheated and the car blew up.

And he bought a nice fat 250 gig HD (10,000 rpm) to store more weapons. The bugs of windows were about to kill him when a huge penguin stepped on them all and crushed them to pieces.

because Hu"zak turned out to be a programmer, so he could do this. so then he decide to use his programming abilities to...

reconstruct the modified program that he uses to get onto the T-1 connection on his new updated blue laser intergrated plasma router....

Hey Yal, i was wondering what happened to this thread...Well I am bringing it back to life again....

Continuing from the story:

reconstruct the modified program that he uses to get onto the T-1 connection on his new updated blue laser intergrated plasma router....

Now that everything was all fired up, and ready to go...there was this loud POP noise that came from outside the house, HU'zac looked out the window

And saw that the tranformer blew, just then his comp. went black....

and when he went to restart his computer, he was faced with the blue screen of death.

Now the blue screen of death was blinking a message:"You have 2-day's to get laid...or I will have to shut down the whole neighborhood"

Now the blue screen of death was blinking a message:"You have 2-day's to get laid...or I will have to shut down the whole neighborhood"

Then it started laughing manically and switched off leaving him to ponder the threat.

Back
Top Bottom