The Best?

Hey has one of those snobby coolers, and thinks hes all that which is terribly annoying.

camers said:
Man your a loser. Can imagine you being those bitchy tech support guys on the phone..anyway. And you have experience with celerons running that long compaired to athlons??? Well things such as thermal pads getting old/grease etc and her fan speeds getting worse etc.

You, judging by your comments, are a teenager... at best. You neither have the experience or savvy to try to give advice to someone who has veritable cornucopia of computing knowledge as myself.

I feel it may be better for yourself if you kept your inadequate advice to yourself or gave it to those whom you have greater experience (if you can find anyone)

I realy dont think qualifcations kinda tell you much.. you may be qualified but it doesnt stop you from making annoying AMD remarks and going yey yey every to seconds!

camers said:
dude.....those temps are kinda fake! A 2000+ wouldnt run hotter than 40. I dont know what kinda cramped cases/bad techniques you build with..but jeez (also, did you even update the bios??!)

well in case you havent noticed, he has a phase change cooler (duh) thats why his cpu runs at -50 something celcius. altho i dont think nventive makes the prometeia anymore. actually i think the asetek vapochill is the current phase change cooling king now (because nventive called it quits, i think).

and becides thats his opinion on intel, and you guys have your opinions on AMD. i didnt start this thread to have it become an arguement about which companyy is better :(

um.........alvino.......my post is not incorrect, dont quote it. PLEASE READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU POTS

look . if your tired of me making positive amd comments, do you want more negative intel ones? he he

alvino said:
well in case you havent noticed, he has a phase change cooler (duh) thats why his cpu runs at -50 something celcius. altho i dont think nventive makes the prometeia anymore. actually i think the asetek vapochill is the current phase change cooling king now (because nventive called it quits, i think).

You can still get Mach II's with full waranty, They are quite a bit better than the vapochill's

http://www.extremeprometeia.com/acatalog/Mach_II_units.html

camers said:
I realy dont think qualifcations kinda tell you much.. you may be qualified but it doesnt stop you from making annoying AMD remarks and going yey yey every to seconds!

You have unfortunately fallen into the trap many kids did in the past. My Sega is better than your Playstation etc. Loyalty to a product which, the overwhelming evidence shows, is inferior.

I, on the other hand, have no loyalty to any company. I simply want whats best. At the moment it's the P4. If it didn't have HT I would probably go for the AMD FX.

It always look like I'm against AMD's. I'm not. Indeed I have a Duron 1300, 9 AMD XP's and 2 AMD64's. How can you sugest that I'm against AMD?

I only coment on the Intel when people say the Intel is inferior when every day I see that it is not. and is infact far superior in many aspects.

To sum it up, I can throw any application or game at my P4, several things running at a time and it will cope with them all without question.

I cannot say that with the AMD64, running just 2 apps, Coreldraw12 & Photoshop CS, large apps I agree but the AMD isn't a little slower but 15 TIMES slower. It cannot hack it by any means.

Back
Top Bottom