Anyone know Powerpoint?

cjwsb

Solid State Member
Hi guys, I have a college assignment. I have to ask someone (can be anyone who knows PP) the following three things. Would anyone be willing to help me out? If you know PP, please answer these 3 questions. These are the questions directly from the professor. I am not allowed to answer them myself, and I don't know anyone personally who knows PP, so I put it to you.

1. Briefly describe the type of presentation experience the person has. For example, "a sales manager who presents to a lot of prospects" or "an engineer who attends at least six conferences a year" or "a staff member whose group has weekly meetings, usually involving PowerPoint." You may also include their name and/or email address if they agree to it, but that is not a requirement.

2. In their opinion, what are the top three reasons for "the best" (most effective) presentations? That is, why do the best presentations succeed?

3. What are the top three reasons for "the worst" (most ineffective) presentation? In other words, why do the worst presentations fail?

Thanks!

Chris

im a user of PP i guess so ill give it a go, if u dont like my answers then dont bother to use them
ok here goes:
1)they experience the following: animation, pictures, text, audio and even video (i think is possible to put into a presentation) in the show and all of these features need to be combined in a meaningful way to the audience to convey the ideas effectively.

THAT QUESTION BASICALLY WANTS THE FEATURES OF PP I THINK

2)the best presentations have a good choice of colours that are easy to look at. What is on each slide of the presentation, is not simply read by the person conducting the show, this tends to mock the ready by implying that they cant read. and finally the slides are only used for refrence ina show, not as the main notes, thus they only eed to contain the main facts whilst the presenter can give more detail on each point, etc. Shows that they know what theyre talking about.

3)the worst presentations though, dont have the three points above. the colour scheme is bad, making it hurt the readers eyes to look at. The presenter will read what is on the slides, talking and distracting the audience whilst they try to read the slide at the same time. And finally there are no effects used to maintain the audience's attention with the presentation.

dont know how much help i was but thats my answers anyway

I think that'll all be fine! I appreciate your time. Thank you very much.

Cheers,

Chris

xx cobra xx said:
move the thread waste of time putting it in here

Explain that to me... This is the "general software" forum, and it's a general software question...

Chris

sorry mate i dident read the first post because my computer at home did not show it i dont why i am very sorry mate yes he is ture lol

Back
Top Bottom