Need a new PC? Check these prices!

sniperx1

Beta member
hi all

as a reseller im always looking for cheap computers. i found the computers and service etc at: www.cyberiasystems.co.uk to be amazing. AMD Athlon XP systems under £172 inc VAT with unlimited upgrade and custom build options. bought a few of these for my customers and the build quality is ace.

Value Added Tax-Airiox everthing u buy in the UK(WELL MOST THINGS) they charge you a extra 17.5% of the total value, and that goes to the goverment.

I have seen in a shop, things like 49.95, 68.95 INCLUDING VAT...Can you avoid paying VAT, and if not why do some shops say things like this

re: cybreia

cyberia systems are very difficult... they don't build their systems themselves, i bought one from them once and a different name appeared on my credit card, the system didn't work first time - hadn't been configured inside and to top it off, the box looked like it had been used as a goal post (and I don't think they were good at scoring goals, either...)

found www.good-computers.co.uk to provide something decent last time....

wow that sucks you have to pay that much taxes on things you buy. I would be screaming bloody murder.

while i was in the US it noid me with Tax

over here when you buy something for £10 that includes tax

when i went over there and i bought something for $10 i would then have to pay additional tax on top

Back
Top Bottom