UFOs, Aliens, and Extraterrestrials

Giancarlo said:
I do think there is life out there but it isn't important as I don't think it is intelligent. UFOs are pretty much an invention of 20th century hollywood.

I used to think the same, and still do think there is something out there. However, I think there maybe another lifeform (or more than one for all we know) that maybe as or more intelligent than us.

Just because an alien hasn't dropped in and knocked on our door, doesn't mean intelligent ones don't exist. Take us - we consider ourselves as intelligent lifeforms yet we as humans can't even make it out of our own Solar Systems with the current technology we have.

Just my 2 cents. :)

~mr mixx~ said:
.These crafts that people are seeing or not seeing

are infact man made, but as far as having E.T here w/us.....i don't buy it.

so you belive the whole lights over Area 51 are spy planes, rubbish

Lol...i never said that they are all spy plane crap, i do know for a fact that the Goverment has a very big fetish w/the BLACK PROJECTS....

these highly classified projects, make up a great deal of what you see in the sky's , but note this: NOT ALL ARE SPY PLANES.....

yes some were, but there is much more going on than people know. Some are out of the catagory of spying and into space travel....that sort of thing.

were spying on other planets now are we.lol

i thought it was another base not far from 51 that did the other world stuff

look. they keep that a secret cause teh general public dotn understand that yet.

and for another thing. religion is bull crap and was created to manipulate people. so any claims that are religious against aliens isnt true.

Slayer said:
I used to think the same, and still do think there is something out there. However, I think there maybe another lifeform (or more than one for all we know) that maybe as or more intelligent than us.

Just because an alien hasn't dropped in and knocked on our door, doesn't mean intelligent ones don't exist. Take us - we consider ourselves as intelligent lifeforms yet we as humans can't even make it out of our own Solar Systems with the current technology we have.

Just my 2 cents. :)
Interesting point.

Back
Top Bottom