Hacking At Its Best!!!

so basically this guys first post in the thread was something to do with tricking ppl into emailing him their hotmail passwords pretty much?

mate thats pretty lame, the only ppl that u even try to trick the password outta is ur friends who wont mind if u muck around with stuff on their account. Fun still and not malicious to some1 that u dont know.

try getting out. i was even considering stooping to that level once... once.... now i have a life, its good fun, u should try it!

i think your should ban his ip coming on this forums site i am english blackpool read my location rite please cammers u pinhead lol only jokin just a remark

Isnt blackpool......welsh? Um ok, you guys must be very close to wales and speak daft! :D

what you trying too say cammers racist person, ummm yer it is where the Big One is they are making a new one called, THE EVEN BIGGER ONE across the sea

godddd dumb people, always say racist. hehe, cuz its not!

what saying that i am a welsh when the location is blackpool on my location that is i am with my two mates they just said it is lol omg

Back
Top Bottom