Wooot! George Bush Wins.

What about anti-Kerry people? They have the right idea. Anti-Bush haters just don't understand the dangers of terrorism.

dude you just dont get the idea about opinions do you? yeah well bush did do his job on the war on terrorism, although i must say he couldve done alot better. well about kerry, i dunno.... and yeah i do understand about the dangers of terrorism, but i think that bush didnt do as good as he had the potential to do (and hint, hint thats my opinion).

Giancarlo doesn't know what an opinion is because he doesn't care for anyone but himself, so we might as well leave him alone.

alvino said:
dude you just dont get the idea about opinions do you? yeah well bush did do his job on the war on terrorism, although i must say he couldve done alot better. well about kerry, i dunno.... and yeah i do understand about the dangers of terrorism, but i think that bush didnt do as good as he had the potential to do (and hint, hint thats my opinion).

You don't know what you are talking about. Bush has done a very good job. A lot better? Like what? Start naming some things. Kerry didn't understand and that's why he didn't get elected.

rakedog said:
Giancarlo doesn't know what an opinion is because he doesn't care for anyone but himself, so we might as well leave him alone.

oh be quiet, ignorant maximus.

No he can't. That's his professional job, how to argue to make everyone pissed by insulting them for every little thing they say.

I suppose that by World Problems, you mean terrorism?

Alright...let's see what bush has done..

He's lost ties with the UN, which is one very important link to keep world peace.

He's attacked iraq on a basis of WOMD's, which were never found. In doing so, he triggered a mass of terrorist attacks, including Madrid bombings, beheadings, thousands of innocent iraq citizens killed, and a political conflict with anti war countries like France. In doing so, he removed a leader from the throne who was bad, but no where near as bad as what iraq is now.

Now, he brought "Democracy" to iraq. We can't attack countries like this without worldwide support. The biggest protest in history was against Bush's war. If he did it for democracy, why not help other countries around the world who are in a way more screwed up situation with political leaders then Iraq was. War was not a last resort option for iraq. And now that we're in this mess, Kerry had a better idea...Bring in international support to clear up the mess. One by one, our allies will leave Iraq. Just today, over 30 people were killed in various attacks in Iraq. back when saddam was the ruler, i wouldn't be that scared to go to Iraq. Now, i would do anything NOT to go there.

Ah more I have to go through.. more B.S...

rakedog said:
He's lost ties with the UN, which is one very important link to keep world peace.

The UN has been embroiled in a oil for food scandal involved billions upon billions of dollars. It would be best to break ties with the UN at this time.

He's attacked iraq on a basis of WOMD's, which were never found. In doing so, he triggered a mass of terrorist attacks, including Madrid bombings, beheadings, thousands of innocent iraq citizens killed, and a political conflict with anti war countries like France.

This is a big problem because it doesn't happen to be quite true. WMDs have already been found (chemical agents). Terrorist attacks were already happening (Cole, 1993 WTC, and Embassy bombings anyone?). I'm sure you conveniently forgot about those. Hundreds of thousands of Iraqis would of died if Saddam stayed in power... it was better to remove him and more worth it.

In doing so, he removed a leader from the throne who was bad, but no where near as bad as what iraq is now.

Wrong again.

Now, he brought "Democracy" to iraq. We can't attack countries like this without worldwide support.

Wrong once again. The United States organized one of the largest coalitions ever. It involved thirty countries and substantial aid from the United States and Japan.

The biggest protest in history was against Bush's war.

Not quite. The ones against Vietnam were quite larger.

why not help other countries around the world who are in a way more screwed up situation with political leaders then Iraq was.

Like the Iraqi people who were in the most screwed up situation in the world?

War was not a last resort option for iraq. And now that we're in this mess, Kerry had a better idea...Bring in international support to clear up the mess. One by one, our allies will leave Iraq. Just today, over 30 people were killed in various attacks in Iraq. back when saddam was the ruler, i wouldn't be that scared to go to Iraq. Now, i would do anything NOT to go there.

War most definitely was the last resort. We gave Saddam thirteen years to give up and he was even offered asylum by Bahrain (and Qatar) where he would not be prosecuted. Kerry doesn't have ideas. Don't bring him up in this. He's finished. Bush has brought in the international community. But a few of those countries leaving have to because they don't have the funds. Germany and France for example are broke and don't have the money to send their military for that long (and they won't be able to send over 2,000). Back when Saddam was the ruler you wouldn't of been that scared to go to Iraq? You sir, are an idiot. That's all I will say.

Back
Top Bottom