Building a Computer. Need some help.

Okay I sat down and researched part to see what I want. I made a list. Let me know what you guys think. I love hearing people's opinions. I still need to find a video card and sound card. I was thinking the AIW. I don't play many games though. I just need all the hookups I can get so I plug camera's, camcorders, cable TV, etc., it the computer. I would also like the all memory stick slots.

Case

Intel CPU

Motherboard

PSU

Ram

Hard Drive

Burner

Other Burner

Window's Let me know if this will work

I havent figured out cooling. I want to make it run as cool as possible with fans. I just don't know which are good and how many I can put in there. I also want to get a HD cooler. Let me know what else I need. Thanks so much guys.

Dustin

it is pricey becuase ddr2 is faster than ddr. Corasir is probably the best you can go with

Are there any other brands that are good as well or should I stick with corasir? I was hoping there was some other brands that were good or maybe i could buy more than 512 right now.

Dustin

xx cobra xx said:
change your mother bored will that motherbored be ok with the tower

how do i know if it will be okay? they are both ATX. What other MB will work?

Dustin

well there is a old mb that can some times be the same make were it wont fit i am asking will it fit but the computer it self souns heallthy nice working out m8

so basically there are two types of mobos ATX form factor and micro ATX form factor. micro ATX is smaller. But if u have an ATX case, then an ATX mobo will fit.

Back
Top Bottom