Get ready for the draft!

Giancarlo said:
Draft? There is not going to be a draft. For several reasons, the republicans want to win again in 2008. Most of the republican party is against it. All draft bills recently were spearheaded by democrats. Your friend had a lucky guess. But I also predicted Bush would win the electoral college in a landslide (check my blog, glomar.net.. I said Bush would win 290). An EXTREMELY close prediction. And my next statement is that there won't be a draft.

Come on, airiox.. I thought you had a shred of common sense.

It wasnt a freind, it is someone who makes a living off of making predictions. He has been right more than not. He has been doing this since the 90's.

He predicted many things about clintons presidency, such as all the women and monica. If I can find his site I will post it.

The Republicans have no control of a draft. If we need it I have faith in our president that he will enact it. I dont want the draft but some things have to be done.

Here is that guys website.
http://www.delphiassociates.org/

Giancarlo said:
It's posts like this that make me question your intelligence.

Besides, Bush is moving troops out of Europe (check European base closures). Also check this one out.. the airforce has far too many people in it. Far too many personel. They are transferring personel from the airforce to the army, on request (most are taking it, because they went through bootcamp anyways). Also troops are being taken out of South Korea. In essence, we are becoming disengaged from European bases, South Korea and the Balkans. This is freeing up more forces. Additionally, 120,000 Iraqi Troops should be professionalized by the end of this year, reducing the need of more US troops.

Also we had the draft in world war II to get prepared for what was to come. It may be somthing like that.

airiox said:
It wasnt a freind, it is someone who makes a living off of making predictions. He has been right more than not. He has been doing this since the 90's.

I don't believe him. People can be wrong.

The Republicans have no control of a draft. If we need it I have faith in our president that he will enact it. I dont want the draft but some things have to be done.

Here is that guys website.
http://www.delphiassociates.org/

I don't buy into the draft scare. There is no reason for a draft. Please understand the circumstances don't require one. It isn't needed sending a bunch of poorly trained troops out to the field. That won't work but just make things worse. We have the volunteer military that is trained for the job. Some things have to be done? Why don't you listen to yourself for a change? I already stated why this man is wrong in his prediction. And the republicans very well have control over what happens.

Also we had the draft in world war II to get prepared for what was to come. It may be somthing like that.

We have different circumstances here. The last thing we want are a bunch of poorly trained troops out there. We have plenty of troops.

He says that they will be peackeeping troops not battle troops for a few years until the conflict starts.

That doesn't make much sense now does it. It is ridiculous. Why would there be more peacekeeping troops then battle troops? The man obviously is an idiot. The Iraqi Security Forces have begun their own battalions now on their own. They are going to have plenty.

And from looking at his website I don't give him much credibility. Take Nostradamus. He made some right predictions, but a vast majority of them were wrong. The ones that were right get a lot more attention.

omg... theres not gonna be a draft we dont need it I know this because my sister and her husband are both in the navy and theres like 5000 people on there ship and if they need to go somwhere they would. THERE IS NOT GONNA BE A DRAFT and thats with a big PERIOD.

Back
Top Bottom