Wooot! George Bush Wins.

Giancarlo, how exactly am I crazy? Or is that just a random comment you made because you were pissed at me.

You yet again fail to specify why. Does this mean you can't really prove it? You're just saying I'm crazy because I'm anti-bush? I'm entitled to my own opinion, you're entitled to yours. We can have different opinions, nothing wrong with that.

if you are angry now just check this out. Just to let all you I hate bush/kerry people. These people share you same beliefs.

Must see site. Not for the faint of heart. Humans at their worst.

http://www.zombietime.com/

Here is the fools going crazy after bush won.

http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_november_3_2004/

139-3995_2IMG.JPG

A kerry/bush hater.

Trust me this is as tame as the people get on this site.

Anyone who is anti-Bush has reality problems.

Haha, you're the one who has reality problems. I think you're a bit out of date with the current world. Nobody cares that you say all anti-bush people are idiots. We can believe whatever we want. The only people who have problems are the ones who can't respect other people's opinions. Have i been telling everyone who likes bush, 'Dude, you're an idiot, you suck' . No I haven't. Too bad for you, because no ones gives a crap that you think we suck. Even bush himself would be ashamed of a self-centered person you are.

Edit: PS, Airiox, your PM box is full, so responded to your hotmail email.

rakedog said:
Haha, you're the one who has reality problems. I think you're a bit out of date with the current world. Nobody cares that you say all anti-bush people are idiots. We can believe whatever we want. The only people who have problems are the ones who can't respect other people's opinions. Have i been telling everyone who likes bush, 'Dude, you're an idiot, you suck' . No I haven't. Too bad for you, because no ones gives a crap that you think we suck. Even bush himself would be ashamed of a self-centered person you are.

Edit: PS, Airiox, your PM box is full, so responded to your hotmail email.

You are the one who has reality problems. Obviously you cannot view the world as it really is.

Hahahaha, what the hell does that mean? I know reality, and Bush is not part of it from my opinion.

dude gaincarlo, you say that us anti-bush haters dont know reality, then what about anti-kerry? are they lacking reality? or are you gonna say that they are awesome just because they hate someone you hate too?

Back
Top Bottom