Wooot! George Bush Wins.

Again learn how to spell my name right. You can't go around telling people to die. We are human beings. I'm not giving you "sudden amnesia", apparently you are. You are being very ridiculous. Drop it. You're starting to sound like a sore loser. At least Kerry was graceful about being defeated. He didn't take the sore loser approach.

Giancarlo, you have some serious problems. Stop calling us all sore losers and idiots. If you want to spread this negative attitude, go take it somewhere else. No one wants to hear your negative remarks on every little word we say. No one cares that you think we're all losers. You have to learn how to respect other people's opionions.

rakedog said:
Giancarlo, you have some serious problems. Stop calling us all sore losers and idiots. If you want to spread this negative attitude, go take it somewhere else. No one wants to hear your negative remarks on every little word we say. No one cares that you think we're all losers. You have to learn how to respect other people's opionions.

I'm telling you to concede with grace, not make a big deal about it and cry about the results. It is not my fault the people rejected you. You are not the authoritative figure here. You will not tell me what to do. Give respect, get respect. So far none of you have given me any respect, so why should I?

First off, I never said I grieved and was pissed that Kerry lost. I simply said that I still dislike some of bush's policies. There is a major difference there.

And you were the one who stepped into the arguements and started telling us all that were morons because of what we believe.

And yes, I can't ban you from here for your negative attitiude, but the mods can.

That's not my point. You people should stop with the pre-election rhetoric. It is done and over with.

The mods won't listen to you because you're full of negativism.

Me? Full of negativism? you're the only person who I have any problems with. And you have a problem with at least 7 people from the previous debate threads. I think you're the one who's full of negativism.

dude giancarlo, you dont understand. I DONT FRICKING CARE IF KERRY LOST! life goes on ok? its not the end of the world!

Giancarlo said:
I'm telling you to concede with grace, not make a big deal about it and cry about the results. It is not my fault the people rejected you. You are not the authoritative figure here. You will not tell me what to do. Give respect, get respect. So far none of you have given me any respect, so why should I?

well first of all kerry lost ok? bush is pres. and we live our daily lives. and second we never told you what to do. and third you never gave us any respect to begin with, so how the hell do you expect us to give you any in return?

Back
Top Bottom