Wooot! George Bush Wins.

Bush is just saying what people want to hear... Well a lot of what people want to hear. He will still support the upper class more.

*sigh* four more years of this bullshit.

yeah really, ive had enough of this bull$h!t...:p most of the time polititans say what they think the people want to hear, but some of us can see behind the little smirk or "smile"...ugh...

rakedog said:
Bush is just saying what people want to hear... Well a lot of what people want to hear. He will still support the upper class more.

*sigh* four more years of this bullshit.

You're a partisan who doesn't have an idea. Bush's tax cut have moreso helped the middle classes. It is ridiculous rhetoric to say he only cares about the upper class. Not only is it ridiculous it is quite wrong. Four more years of your partisan blabbering.

and no matter what happens, its usually the middle class that suffers the most....:(

Giancarlo said:
You're a partisan who doesn't have an idea. Bush's tax cut have moreso helped the middle classes. It is ridiculous rhetoric to say he only cares about the upper class. Not only is it ridiculous it is quite wrong. Four more years of your partisan blabbering.

dude, gaincarlo go die. your a F****** butthole who doesnt give a shit about other peoples opinions. do you see us dissing and disrespecting you while "crushing" your opinions? ill bet the awnser is no because, i or anyone here sure havent. at least until now because your such a self-centered son-of-a-gun wrapped up in your little bubble thinking that your word is law and that your the center of the universe, that even BUSH, your "hero", would be ashamed of you.

alvino said:
dude, gaincarlo go die. your a F****** butthole who doesnt give a shit about other peoples opinions. do you see us dissing and disrespecting you while "crushing" your opinions? ill bet the awnser is no because, i or anyone here sure havent. at least until now because your such a self-centered son-of-a-gun wrapped up in your little bubble thinking that your word is law and that your the center of the universe, that even BUSH, your "hero", would be ashamed of you.

Go and die? I'm sorry avito, I don't go around on this forum telling people to die. I also don't call others "F****** butthole"s. You are partisan, out of touch and you don't understand America. Your candidate were crushed yesturday. You are the highly self centered one and you are living in your own bubble. It explains why your kind lost the election yesturday. You are not in touch wtih the people. You are shameful.

Giancarlo said:
Go and die? I'm sorry avito, I don't go around on this forum telling people to die. I also don't call others "F****** butthole"s. You are partisan, out of touch and you don't understand America. Your candidate were crushed yesturday. You are the highly self centered one and you are living in your own bubble. It explains why your kind lost the election yesturday. You are not in touch wtih the people. You are shameful.

HAHAH thats really funny gaincarlo. you really think i give a goddamn shit if kerry lost! oooooo so kerry lost ok, life goes on, we can live until whenever we die. and you know why i called you all those insults, you know. dont go play "sudden amnesia" with me. i called you that because ive had enough of you disrespecting other people and calling them liberals or partisans. and when was i self centered?!?! you go copy and paste a post i posted that says im self centered. if you do find one, ok im sorry and you win. but remember im not the one who goes and calls other people liberals, partisans or "idiots", just because they belive in something that i dont.

Back
Top Bottom