Respectful Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
both gaincarlo and root are making fools of themselves, they should just stop argueing.... :(

I stopped arguing a few posts back, the last post was purely fun, (hence the emoticon)

I can admit that I lost my head and I shouln't have.

I shouldn't have directed personal insults to Giancarlo either, -and for that I am sorry

All I can say is it's hard to keep your cool when arguing something you have strong opinionated interests in.

dude seriously what are you going for??? you got mad at him for insulting you, and when he tries to apologize you won't accept it. the more you talk, the less respect i have for you and i wish you would just shut up sometimes. now, respectfully, please calm down and try to stop getting in fights with people

Giancarlo said:
Apology rejected.
To be honest,
I don't really give a shit if you accept my appology or not, I never expected you to accept my appology, I've formed my opinions on you, and you've formed your own on me, only time will tell whether those opinions are correct or not.

My appology for my 'loosing my rag', throwing insults was not only directed to you, but also to the wide people of the forum, moderators and admin who have had to trawl through the long posts we were making, pulling fact from opinion, and moderating when and where necessary.

I feel that it's a shame more people did not join in on a topic that (I believe) will decide the future of the worlds we know, -regardles of what nation you recide. However, on reflection, I can see why people were less that eager to join in on what turned out to be a minature war between two people.

Guys just leave Giancarlo in his little bubble. He never cares for what others think, he never respects anyone's opnions, so just let him be the self-centered person he is. He doesn't want to be nice to other members of the forum, we give him the exact same treatment.

yeah if gaincarlo wants to be in his little bubble and think that hes the center of the world, them let him be.... but (this is to gaincarlo) dont EVER expect us to give you the respect that you never gave us.

I've think you are more like this. You are an rabid leftist who doesn't respect anyone around here. You will get bad treatment if you treat me badly. Root deserved what he got because that is the way he treated me. He doesn't know anything. Apparently 59 million people agree with me. Alvino, you liberals live in your own little bubble.. you don't know anything about the reality.

Giancarlo said:
I've think you are more like this. You are an rabid leftist who doesn't respect anyone around here. You will get bad treatment if you treat me badly. Root deserved what he got because that is the way he treated me. He doesn't know anything. Apparently 59 million people agree with me. Alvino, you liberals live in your own little bubble.. you don't know anything about the reality.

HAH YOU THINK IM A LIBERAL! WOW THAT IS SOME MAJOR BULLSHIT THERE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! YOU KNOW TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DONT REALLY LIKE KERRY THAT MUCH EITHER, FOR YOUR INFO, BOTH BUSH AND KERRY ARE FLAT OUT MORONS! MORONS! THEY ARE IDIOTS! BUT IF I WERE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN BUSH AND KERRY, I WOULD CHOOSE KERRY, BECAUSE IVE HAD ENOUGH OF BUSH! BUT ALMOST ALL POLITITIANS ARE IDIOTS AND THEY SHOULD GO DIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom