introduction and question

Combat_Wombat

Daemon Poster
hello to everyone in the forums *waves and sheaths knife*
heres a bit about myself:
-untill yesterday i was a fulltime student (just finnished my exams BOOYA!) anyway
-im into computers and weaponry (medieval [swords, axes,daggers,etc] and guns[handguns,rifles,SMGs,mounted,shottys,etc])
-im from Oz so ill constantly be stating that in my posts when u guys talk about America or where ever u r all from.

Now my question:
im trying to copy a selection of music from a CD but the thing is, the CD has no visible tracks to copy, its all just files n stuff that run when u put it into the computer. the only way that ive found u can copy any music is to do a full copy of the entire CD which isnt what i want to do, i only want three tracks from the total amount.

now is there a program that i can use to make them visible that will operate in conjunction with the burning software (Nero in this case) so that i can just get teh tracks that i want?

1st of all.....Welcome to CF.

Well your burn progam should have the option to convert these tracks to a different form such as .wav/.mp3/ or .wma ect...

open up your burn prog, then put in the cd. highlight the tracks like you would to add them to playlist, but instead of adding them.

right click the track, there should be an option to convert it. i'm not familliar w/Nero , but this is the way Roxio (easy cd creator) works.

if the above does'nt work, you'll need a program to convert these track files to something other than .cda

there are many converters out there , you can google for one. (.cda to mp3 converter).........8 )

cheers. i had thought of that but the player may not play MP3s, its not my CD player that its going into so im not sure how old or what ever it is. i had thought of converting it and it seems like thats the best option to use.
i can do what i want that way i know.

cheers Mr Mixx *gives the thumbs up*

Wait , speak for yer selves....I'm not nice !! i'm just a crazy party animal......Word !!

Back
Top Bottom