movie maker

Stiffler1470

In Runtime
Whats a good program to make movies. like to put pics and clips and music background and effects. My windows movie maker is being gay and i cant put any pics or music. its being gay and saying error. Can someone gimme a good program????
Thanks!

well, windows movie maker is a good program. maybe you can give some more detail on what it's doing wrong and get it fixed

whatever i put in it, it says that it could not be imported. Unspecified error. And the file will be there, but like i cant put on the the space to put the file into the movie. U get it? i tried reinstalling it, but it wont work.

hmmm... well that's strange I've never had that problem with it.
I'm sure somone here knows though. :)

sorry i cant help but im after an alternative program too. a mate of mine has XP so he can run it and i thought that it was a sweet program, but i dont have XP so i cant run it *sobs quietly in a corner* so if anyone can please help with an alternate program then that would be awesome.

sorry to hear of the errors Stiffler, bad luck man

Stiffler1470 said:
Whats a good program to make movies. like to put pics and clips and music background and effects. My windows movie maker is being gay and i cant put any pics or music. its being gay and saying error. Can someone gimme a good program????
Thanks!

dont use the word gay like that. its not right, and its annoying how people use that word to mean stupid or some other insult. if your gonna use the word stupid then use the word stupid. same goes with the word "fag" or "faggot", because theres a lot of meaning behind that word, and its a VERY bad meaning too.

as to awnser your question, InterVideo WinDVD Creator Platinum 2 is pretty neat, you can add your own effects to it etc.

yah, InterVideo WinDVD Creator Platinum 2 is good/ also a good video editor is Roxio Dvd creator.

Back
Top Bottom