Kerry or Bush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
alvino said:
and since when were statisitcs ever correct?!?! the ones we read and see everyday arent accurate, and you dont know where the heck theyre from

When the polls are in your favor people will say look, when they are against you they say they are bogus.

Personally all polls are politically motivated. They want to trigger a response. Plus Gore won the popular vote but bush won the states. Any poll that doesnt poll on how many states a candidate will win doesnt matter.

Funny thing, but I don't trust polls. One particular day in mid October, i saw one poll that had Kerry winning 48-43 , another one showed him winning 47-43, another showed them both at 46, and a fourth showed bush leading 48-46 . So the majority of these polls are inaccurate.

Airriox, THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWER. THERE IS AN OPINION. In my opinion, I think bush failed to server our country. In your opinion, you think kerry will fail to server the country. But guess what, IT"S OKAY. IT'S A FREE COUNTRY sO WE CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER WE WANT.

That is what you believe. I belive there is allways a right and a wrong choice.

You would have us thing that there is no right and wrong but only opinions.

Hitler only had an opinion that Jews deserved to die a miserable death. It was just his opinion. He was right, right?

<<<<<<<<And please stop calling each others names or else I will close this. We can discuss this but not if we start calling other members names.>>>>>>>>>​

airiox, are you challenging me to a debate on bush/kerry? Trust me, I have a LOT of experience with this... I really don't feel like it, but if you're challening me, I will accept it.

And i never mentioned which opinions are right and which are wrong. Time will decide what is right and and what is wrong.

rakedog said:
Funny thing, but I don't trust polls. One particular day in mid October, i saw one poll that had Kerry winning 48-43 , another one showed him winning 47-43, another showed them both at 46, and a fourth showed bush leading 48-46 . So the majority of these polls are inaccurate.

Wow a lot of made up numbers there. Some show a tie for Bush and Kerry, and most show Bush with a sizable edge.

Airriox, THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWER. THERE IS AN OPINION. In my opinion, I think bush failed to server our country. In your opinion, you think kerry will fail to server the country. But guess what, IT"S OKAY. IT'S A FREE COUNTRY sO WE CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER WE WANT.

Kerry will be a huge failure for this country.

Giancarlo said:
I'm just making a few comments on what I think about Kerry. I have big problems with him and if he wins, it will mean a disaster for America. However, Kerry is in trouble in Pennsylvania. A key state that if he doesn't win he'll lose the election. A current poll puts Bush leading by 5%. And statistics can be right when applied right. You are the one full of inaccuracies.

ahaha well that depends how many statisics are applied right...... i agree with airiox, it depends who your for, when it comes to statistics
and if im the one with inaccuracies, you can blame the media for that....
and if youre saying how you hate him, just say so.... you dont have to include people in it... read everyone elses replies, they dont include anything about anybody people being "inaccurate" or full of crap just cuz they think kerry is good and you think hes a moron...... and yeah yeah youre gonna say that he is a moron etc. well thats your opinion ok?i got no problem with that.......:)

Okay, I'll follow your example...

Bush will be a huge failure for this country.

lol well i was actually saying that to giancarlo..... but yeah whatever....

alvino said:
ahaha well that depends how many statisics are applied right...... i agree with airiox, it depends who your for, when it comes to statistics
and if im the one with inaccuracies, you can blame the media for that....
and if youre saying how you hate him, just say so.... you dont have to include people in it... read everyone elses replies, they dont include anything about anybody people being "inaccurate" or full of crap just cuz they think kerry is good and you think hes a moron...... and yeah yeah youre gonna say that he is a moron etc. well thats your opinion ok?i got no problem with that.......:)

Can you use the shift key? I'm sorry but I don't see any one word that is capitalized. When polls are done on a good sample they can be applied properly. Personally, I don't know who Kerry is. I don't know that man. I don't know what he stands for and I don't know what he is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom