Kerry or Bush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
~mr mixx~ said:
Well i'm old enough to vote & Bush is only using the war on terror to his avantage.

if he were really serious about eliminating the master mind, Bin-Laden....then he would have ordered the highest priority execution on his head.

This is dumb, because we recently increased the number of troops in Afghanistan to 15,000. It is a priority. But one man doesn't control every terrorist group.

Even the C.I.A have the highest Assasen's at their disposel.....Bin Laden should already be dead, with the
tecnology we have today, & Satilite imaging.

You don't know what you are talking about. The caves in Afghanistan go undergroudn and satellite imaging cannot penetrate through earth (at least ones I know of). Furthermore, Osama could easily disguise himself. BTW, there are SpecOps Forces in Afghanistan already doing their job.

We have all the power & resources to find this Lunitic, but for some reason...know one seems to know where
he is.

Neither does Kerry. Nor does Kerry know how to do anything to begin with.

3waybig.jpg

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Presidential_04/chart3way.html

I'm not gunna get into a political freaken debate with you. i was basing opinion on this subject that's all.

i don't need this turning into a flaming thread !!

yeh it's probably best this stops here. I was just reading all of this. I cast my vote for Kerry, that's my opinion I'm not going to argue either.

~mr mixx~ said:
if he were really serious about eliminating the master mind, Bin-Laden....then he would have ordered the highest priority execution on his head.

Even the C.I.A have the highest Assasen's at their disposel.....Bin Laden should already be dead, with the
tecnology we have today, & Satilite imaging.

Correct my fellow american.

Bin Laden should be dead by now. But no, When they had him in their sites Bill Clinton was no where to be found. And assaninations cant be done without his approval. So he got away.

Then he was captured and they offered him to us. But no Clinton decided that they couldnt keep him cuz he was a moron.

Bin Laden is most likely dead by now. I can almost guarantee that.

Giancarlo said:
Well you can vote for a mistake. That's your fault.

hey hey! calm down man...... were not telling you who to vote for ok? you can vote for whoever..... bush, kerry even nader..... but were just expressing our opinions ok? if you dont like them you dont have to go all mad at us ok? sheesh..... im not getting mad at your opinions (in fact they are very good arguements too.... did you take speech and debate in high school?) im just getting kinda ticked off that your all flaming at us just because we think the person who you hate is good. and since when were statisitcs ever correct?!?! the ones we read and see everyday arent accurate, and you dont know where the heck theyre from...... so lets just stop this right here.... and just post opinions, not posting stuff about who talks crap or whos full of it *ahem*....

alvino said:
hey hey! calm down man...... were not telling you who to vote for ok? you can vote for whoever..... bush, kerry even nader..... but were just expressing our opinions ok? if you dont like them you dont have to go all mad at us ok? sheesh..... im not getting mad at your opinions (in fact they are very good arguements too.... did you take speech and debate in high school?) im just getting kinda ticked off that your all flaming at us just because we think the person who you hate is good. and since when were statisitcs ever correct?!?! the ones we read and see everyday arent accurate, and you dont know where the heck theyre from...... so lets just stop this right here.... and just post opinions, not posting stuff about who talks crap or whos full of it *ahem*....

I'm just making a few comments on what I think about Kerry. I have big problems with him and if he wins, it will mean a disaster for America. However, Kerry is in trouble in Pennsylvania. A key state that if he doesn't win he'll lose the election. A current poll puts Bush leading by 5%. And statistics can be right when applied right. You are the one full of inaccuracies.

There is a correct choice and a wrong choice. There are no in between choice.

If you actually think you will know that bush is the right choice. And kerry is the wrong choice. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom