Kerry or Bush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakedog

Fully Optimized
I'm not trying to start a political debate or anything, but I just want you opinions.

I can't vote, but I say: Go Kerry!!

If you want you can see the poll on my site and vote.

But since RakeDog endorsed a candidate these poll results wont be accurate.

Yeah go Kerry! YAYA! If George Bush gets reelected, i doubt ppl are gonna vote for him again, because they realize that another 4 years under him would be a BIG mistake....... actually another 4 years now would be a BIG BIG BIG mistake :(

Hmm bush is the best. The strange thing is that people dont know what kerry is about and they dont know why they hate bush.

But alivino US Prez can only serve two terms so Bush cannot be re-elected after this no matter what. Its in our constituion.

Mark my words now, Bush will win in a electorial college landslide.

In two days if i am wrong you can make fun of me all you want.

alvino said:
Yeah go Kerry! YAYA! If George Bush gets reelected, i doubt ppl are gonna vote for him again, because they realize that another 4 years under him would be a BIG mistake....... actually another 4 years now would be a BIG BIG BIG mistake :(

Funny most of you saying this, can't even vote. I can vote and I'm going to. Doubt "ppl" are gonna vote for him again? Really? He leads in the polls. He leads in key states. The economy is growing and everything is looking good (in october, 125,000 jobs are estimated to be added).

haha. well i gotta admit bush handled 9-11 attacks very well, everybody was united. yeah, i gotta admit that kerry is flip-floppy and doesnt have exactly a good track record (niether does bush). but for example, about our country's debt, before clinton all the pres. were kinda in debt right? well clinton acually brought us out of debt, he actually handed pres. bush about 280 billion dollars! but now were in such a big debt, even the pres. before clinton would be ashamed of us :(
But to tell you the truth i think both bush and kerry are flatout morons. but i think kerry has better domestic plans (economy etc.), but bush can do a good job in war (although iraq didnt have anything to do with 9-11). Now if you combine both of them, i think you got a great pres.

and feel free to correct me if im wrong, without getting mad at me, of course. :)

Well i'm old enough to vote & Bush is only using the war on terror to his avantage.

if he were really serious about eliminating the master mind, Bin-Laden....then he would have ordered the highest priority execution on his head.

Even the C.I.A have the highest Assasen's at their disposel.....Bin Laden should already be dead, with the
tecnology we have today, & Satilite imaging.

We have all the power & resources to find this Lunitic, but for some reason...know one seems to know where
he is.

alvino said:
haha. well i gotta admit bush handled 9-11 attacks very well, everybody was united. yeah, i gotta admit that kerry is flip-floppy and doesnt have exactly a good track record (niether does bush). but for example, about our country's debt, before clinton all the pres. were kinda in debt right? well clinton acually brought us out of debt, he actually handed pres. bush about 280 billion dollars! but now were in such a big debt, even the pres. before clinton would be ashamed of us :(
But to tell you the truth i think both bush and kerry are flatout morons. but i think kerry has better domestic plans (economy etc.), but bush can do a good job in war (although iraq didnt have anything to do with 9-11). Now if you combine both of them, i think you got a great pres.

This is quite a bit of a load of crap. If you were to study economics you would notice that corporate profits collapsed in 1999, leading to an eventual slow down. Kerry has missed 90% of Senate votes in the past year. Bush has an excellent record. For the past 13 months, there have been 2.17 million jobs created. And by the way, the surplus was eroding before Bush even passed a budget. It was gone.

Bush is better for the economy, Kerry is not. Kerry is the flat out moron. And don't tell us voters how we should vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom