Questionnaire - desperately needs filling in!

What makes us all think he's doing that? Personally I filled it in with happiness and truthfullness and I trust him.

And they can't take down P2P also because there is more than just music on those things. And it is a vital future technology with unlimited possibilities for file transfer and e-mails.

Not From Fbi!!

I am writing in reply to everyone who appears to be extremely frightened by my quetionnaire. I can assure you that i am not from the FBI and i did not do this to scare people! I am a mere student at University trying to get a masters degree. I'd just like to say thankyou to Lord Kalthorn for trying to explain this to some of the others trying to prevent me from doing well at my degree by putting other people off filling it in.
I am very very grateful to those who have filled it in as it is providing me with some great info for my dissertation. I am sure others who are studying degrees will understand it's very stressful!......it means i can't go out drinking all the time and i have to get out of bed before midday!lol :p
Seriously though, thanks to all those who have given me positive feedback.

Steve

Fuk Fuk Tho Po-lice Comin Staight From Amraca, Lol He Cant B In The Fbi U Dummis He Is From England Fbi!in England Come On We Have The Boring Police, He Just Askin Qustion Chill Fools. Lol Only Joking Peeps.

Back
Top Bottom