Gta San Andreas

ardy89 said:
I'd love to have san andreas, but is old my ps2 (big mistake) without remembering about san andreas and gran turismo 4!!! I wonder if san andreas will even come close to vice city!! I'm gonna wait for it to come out on pc!

Speaking of Gran Turismo 4, they just came out and said in my PSM magazine that it will NOT be online. A huge disapointment.

lol gt4 we r oner about gta4 and GT4 IS ONLINE LOL MY FRIEND HAS JUST FINSHED PLYING IT HE IS A BETA TESTER HE LIVES IN NETHERLEARNS

LOL ILL TELL U HOW 2 B COME ONE err go to the ps2 website then get there email adress had it sorry then look for there email then send them an email saying can i b a beta tester and if there is a q plaese may i wait in the q then they will send the email bak, u get $75 in us or 50 pound in UK

IF you spot a proplem in the game there is a easier way to spot proplems in the game you need to have good eye sight becuse it helped my friend when he spoted on GTA VICE CITY THAT one bit of the sea was missing it was about 13cm gap in the sea whice was ment to be water and they programed many games like socom 2 where some times when starting a missions your army men had no gunz lol it had been fixed tho i heard that from 3 beta tester lol

xx cobra xx said:
lol gt4 we r oner about gta4 and GT4 IS ONLINE LOL MY FRIEND HAS JUST FINSHED PLYING IT HE IS A BETA TESTER HE LIVES IN NETHERLEARNS

No need to shout really. The beta versions all had online play. But as reported by PSM they have decided to scrap the online play when the game is released. So tell your friend to enjoy it while he can.

Back
Top Bottom