Early Computer Specs

Yeah I know that everyone has their own opinion in regards to different brands things like that. Any other opinions are welcome.

/edit. Are there any advantages or disadvantages to picking one stick of RAM at 512 or two sticks at 256 a piece to total 512?

if your motherboard has 2 slots for ram, getting one stick of 512 allows for adding more ram later.

Personally I wouldn't go for the Seagate hard-drive and rather Maxtor.

And the case color seems bright, but that's my personal opinion. I'd go for a black case of that brand.

All in all seems pretty good.

I like the blue case a little bit better then the black of the same style. Plus it is about 15 bucks cheaper. :) As for the HD I have heard that the Seagate is quieter.

/edit The computer that I have not already has a 6.0 GB HD in it. Would I be able to put that HD in along with a new one so I would not have to transfer any files and re-install XP and everything? Or does that make any sence. Im still kind of a n00b.

Well if it is $15 bucks cheaper, I see no harm. :) Seems alright.. :) Blue is my fav color, though it is too much for me.

There is the DiamondMax Quiet series that are the most quiet hard-drives on the market. I have an 80GB and 160GB that was far more quiet then the 40GB Seagate ATA/100 I had.

Back
Top Bottom