Signs of hacking

anisah

Baseband Member
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me the tell tale signs of hacing, how do u really know when someone is hacking or has hacked into ur computer?

Get virus protection , and a firewall, homepage might keep changing, lots of pop-ups, paging loading slower

anisah123 said:
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me the tell tale signs of hacing, how do u really know when someone is hacking or has hacked into ur computer?
Never come accross anyone hacking your computer, there called viruses and spyware it is not actually a person, it is like a bug, and a virus checker is the antibiotics it keeps your computer healthy :p

yes they do but in order for them to do I assume they are palced in the correct manner enabling them to spread:)

but hey getting rid of some them can be a nightmare :mad:

Yeha thats right.
Getting rid of them is very hard for some viruses, it is usually the ones that dont do much damage, once i had a virus called P.E Parite and it was a pain in the ass to get rid of it, it damaged aload of my game files.

I hate that when it happens, something similar happened to me, one of may favourite's folder dissapeared twice-but I got rid of the darn thing.

Back
Top Bottom