New Avatars

Thats not the point I was trying to make...
Custom avatars are banned because david believes that users will user the facility as an image host, and (more to the point) choose avatars that could be offensive and/or inappropriate.

the fact that you had an ofensive avatar simply pointed out the irony behind all of the policing schemes suggested -trusted members only (your a mod) high posters (you're a guru)...

as much as I was for the intropduction of custom avatars to regular, high posting, trusted mebers this just prooves that no method will work.

and your new avatar spams you hosting service all over the forums!

But so do many peoples sigs! you must have a realy bad tollerance level if you jump on the wagon like that, i feel sorry for you. But whatever.

The point I was trying to make (through the use of sarcasm) is that these trusted user policies to custom avatars probably won't work. (I have nothing against you avatar and found it [almost] funny)...

misquote said:
and yes im sick of Linsux idiots here :D

yes, but what about having guidelines for the custom avatars? or we submit them to the mods and/or david, and they approve them?

lol, those windows xp logos, sun microsystems, linux etc are not spam too? oh no of course not..your all so small minded

well anyway It doesn't really bother me... but it is spam.
I'm trying to think of a way to prove you wrong about calling the other avatars spam... but I can't figure out how yet. :p

it's easy they are not spam because this forum is not sponsored by Windows, linux icons, other OS (sun risc), they don't get sponsored by an car manufacturers, and neither Nvidea not ATI hold any kind of advertising interest here. -That avatar is spam. the use choice ones are not. :p

how about:

for a new avatar

Back
Top Bottom