Does anybody know anything about this?

jac006

Golden Master
Ok, here's what happened, and, yes, it was very stuipd of me: i had a couple of buddies over at my house, and i was just showing them the new comp i got and i went downstairs to get something to drink, leaving them to look some more at it. the thing is, they got into my aim program (which the password on it was saved) and changed the password, logging off, and opening it again, to uncheck the box to not save the password. of course, i didn't have any idea until later that night, when they had left. i had just opened it up, and i saw that i had to type the password in, so i was like, alright, weird. but, when it wouldn't go, and after trying five times, it hit me then. the guys. so now i am stuck not knowing my password. i have another aim name, but the old one has valuable names that i cant remember that i despartely need. please help me! does anybody know how hack the username and password thingy, u kno, still know the username, but not the password. please! This is desparete. those names are crucial to my future! anybody.....

Erm... e-mail AIM Support? Did you put an e-mail address in the Option for Secondary E-mail when you signed up? They may send you a new password on that.

hmmm... i dunno. but i dont think so. i never thought i would need it. is there any other way?

hmmmmm. i really don't feel like contacting them for something like this. i need a simpler way. isn't there any way i could just brute force it or something?

yeah, i actually have infact, and they said that they don;t trust me and that i just know the email of the person that im trying to get their password. man, this sux.

nah, already tried that too. they changed the password recoverey email thingy too. cant u like brtue force it or somethig?

this may sound a little optimistic and simple but if they were ur buddies maybe they did it for a joke and u can ask them what the password is! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom