Haven't you people ever heard of anandtech.com?!

umm...
why would you even refer Tomshardware at first and say its decent, and than when somebody says that Tomshardware was paid to give good reviews, ur quick to change ur opinion.

I agree that anandtech is good, but we already knew that. Secondly, if you want to convince us of something, don't state something, than quickly change your mind, it shows that ur susceptible to public opinion, and therefore unreliable.

THis thread was useless. But who am i to judge.

I don't think he really changed his mind. He never mentioned anything about it being bad. But yes, tomshardware does kind of suck.

How did I change my mind? At first I said it was "pretty decent", then someone made a comment about it and I said something like "well that's tomshardware and like I said they are only decent", meaning that that was tomshardware and I didn't care much about it because I thought it was only decent, but still better than most of the sites you guys post. Whatever, like I said it's only an opinion (and I do now realize I at first kinda made it seem like I was trying to make it a fact and I apologize :) )

Back
Top Bottom