windows longhorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

snappy316

Baseband Member
Here are 4 easy steps that can make your pc look and function like the long awaited Windows Longhorn.

Step 1.) WindowBlinds.net with Longhorn theme and the New Bliss Wallpaper- With downloading Longhorn Slate 4051 it will transform the look of your desktop to look exactly like Longhorn. (except the 3D interface) This with the bliss you should be able to fool your friends!
(www.windowblinds.net)

Step 2.) Windows Media Player 10 with Compact Skin- The beta version of Windows Media Player 10 (the final will be availible at the end of the year) With the compact skin matches the Longhorn Slate skin in step one.
(www.microsoft.com/wmp)

Step 3.) dtSearch- Longhorn's umpcoming Windows File System will allow contextual searches as well as the ability to scan your entire system in seconds.
(www.dtsearch.com)

The Fourth And Final Step.) Smart Bar XP SmartbarXP is a freeware utility that replicates the upcoming Windows Longhorn "sidebar" Smartbar can be used to display a wide arry of data such as new feeds, time, system performance and more.
(www.smartbarxp.com)

If any one wants more info BUY THE NEW EDITION OF MAXIMUM PC that is where I got all the information. All credit goes to maximum pc.

ya that is cool but be careful I downloaded a Longhorn thing... I think it was called Longhorn transformation pack... or somthing. anyway there was no way to undo it! so better back stuff up.

If your friends think you have Longhorn because it looks like it - they're fools :D Get the Alpha and give it a good test. That way you're cool and are helping Microsoft.

The side bar was taken off the newest Alpha 5048 I believe, also just because thats what it looks like in Alpha doesnt mean thats what its going to look like in beta 1 or damn well not in beta 2. Also why is everyone so concerned about the GUI of LH? How about the totally redesigned file system? How about the internal modifications?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom