Recommend me a case

Well that lianli case that you guys so dislike is the nicest case, internally, on the market today. Its really sweet. It has the PSU at the bottom. And has some really inivative things going for it.

wow! thats one cheap lian-li.....i might look into that case..

airiox said:
Well that lianli case that you guys so dislike is the nicest case, internally, on the market today. Its really sweet. It has the PSU at the bottom. And has some really inivative things going for it.

It may be the nicest lian-li case... but I never liked the lian-li. I want something with style but effectiveness. Not something that looks like it was stamp pressed in a factory.

True people have different styles. But the case you have linked looks sweet.

I guess I am more of a boring person. The plain look is stylish and copies the G5 and I like it real well.

Hasnt your mommy ever told you its the inside that counts. LOL.

Yeah apple is nice how it makes everything simple
But i personally wouldn't want that case.

airiox said:
True people have different styles. But the case you have linked looks sweet.

I guess I am more of a boring person. The plain look is stylish and copies the G5 and I like it real well.

Hasnt your mommy ever told you its the inside that counts. LOL.

The G5 is a joke. I want recommendations for real case.

That plain look looks factory stamped. I'm tired of it.

Inside that counts? Look at my machine specifications, dim wit.

Not wise to be calling people names.

Possibly you dont understand. That Lian-Li case is possibly the most inivative case ever made for the mainstream market.

I dont get it no matter what I say you allways criticize. I said that case looks nice and is probably a good choice. Never said anything bad about it.

Inivative isn't a word. You mean innovative. And again that's an opinion of yours. Your opinions are a bit off in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom