Water Cooling good?

no its not, trust me, cuz when i put my hand near the CPU fan the noise gets higher, therefor it is not my PSU cuz my PSU is silent!

lol im sure it is silent.. :p Un plug the cpu fan and double check

Yeah the best ultra Quiet Zalman is around 23 db. I am getting one this week or maybe early next (depends on the shipping). Will tell you if its really that quiet.

yeah zalmans are pretty quiet. they use this thing called fan mate1 or something, and it limits the power from 12v to 5.5v (or 5v, i forgot which). the fan spins a little slower, but its like a 120mm fan it still is effective.

yeah i read about quiet fans somewhere. There are accualy fans that spin at the same rate, but they're made so that you can't hear the motor. They cost a bit more, but still very affordable. I'm buying those for a server of mine so that I can keep it in my room..

i tried to run my comp without the cpu fan for a little but the noise was gon O_O HA!! ur wrong it is the CPU noise you big fat PHOOONEY * just a joke * but still it is a the CPU sound

zalmans are the way to go with air cooling.

if your lazy and don't wanna spend 200 plsu on water cooling, then just get 2 intake zalmans, and 2 exhaust zalmans.

Than get that huge ass zalman cpu cooler, forgot its name, will tell you later.

And you will have a computer that is as silent as a water cooling thingma jiggy.

plus, you don't take a chance of being a retard and frying something.

Back
Top Bottom