printer spoller not running please help

bigDman

Beta member
I admit I haven't done a search witch I should have done but I need this Information quick. I know my spelling/grammar is bad and I'm sorry about that too. I have recently go an Ipod and I have a printer In a usb port and one In the parallel port a and I took out the one In the usb port to use my Ipod and ever since then nothing was able to print.. every time I try to print It says to please add a printer and I go to setting >> printer and faxes and my two printers are still hooked up but when I try to do anything with them like look at the properties I get a error message reading Printers at the top and the message Is Operation could not be complete. The print spooler service Is not running. Can you guys help me out and tell me what I can do to fix this

lexmark right?

Anyway, make sure the usb is plugged in at boot up of the computer, you shouldnt switch around during live.

Also, if this doesnt pick it up try reinstalling the printer package.

If you used your Ipod..did you turn the power back on for the printer lol.

yea
what i ended up doing is restarting the printer spooler witch worked for like half a minute then the computer shut it offso know im lookiing for the place were this is true where C: is the drive where you have Windows XP installed): so i can delete al the stuf with the spooler/printer if you know were i cna find htat it would be great

if you installed it all by CD, just go to add/remove proggies and delete the lexmark stuf

Back
Top Bottom