Computer Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm well no crazy things going on so I wont close this thread.

Gee good thing Tibs has some sense. He actually knows why my x800 is beating my 6800 NU.

Its annoying when people start resorting to lies and insults to prove their points so stop it.

The X800 XT PE is the fastest card out there. The 6800 GT is the Best card out there. Understoood?

TomsHardware sells reviews. Dont you know. They were paid by MSI and ASUS to show that AMD won.

http://anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2249&p=1

These guys arent sellouts. AMD is the fastest at this time. Intel was the fastest a year ago. Intel is on the wrong path and is making people mad.

Would you guys just stop squabling and face the facts.

Will this never End????????????????

AMD Is faste Intel is a better value! FINISH HIM?

yes and intel also is getting sidetracked cause tehy want to develop 'wire the home" stuff where they want people to access thier mp3s and movies all over thier house. they are getting ont eh "media center" bandwagon and they are getting too much focused on other things while amd is sitting tight on processors and optimiaing them and not worrying aobut other things.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Not really, not really, can't doubt that - they have a lot of people happy with the price, value depends on the power of the processor too, not only the price. As the EE is faster in most senses - especially Performance - it does regulate the higher price. And again - its built better.

Intel's Business Value? Intel's Business Value means what? We both know that if you mean the Value of Intel; Poor and Improper are far from the truth. Serious trouble is obviously wrong; we both know that. If Intel were winning the public opinion battle; then AMD would be in serious trouble, but even with AMD winning that battle by far - lowering profits hardly constitute a serious problem. It constitutes and higher requirement to push public love for Intel. Sliced and Diced to you obviously means something vastly different to you as it does to me.

This is all wrong again. I'm sorry. But I have to keep pointing out your delusional errors that you persist in making. Intel has one of the worst business models in the market. They are heading towards serious problems. Lowering profits? How about forcing the cancellation and scaling back of productions for one? AMD is winning this battle and with its solid business model it will continue to do so. You obviously know nothing about economics. But that's not unexpected. You're a hypocrite. You embrace a company like Microsoft yet you are anti-private sector. Sickening.. maybe you should examine your own views before you make stupid statements. I know value depends on the power. It also depends on the price. In that arena, AMD wins by far. Again the EE is not faster in most senses, another deluded statement.

You're quite fast aren't you? :D I said they're good at it because they are; they have made 64-bit Processors for longer than AMD, and a bad decision for what to do next cannot change their knowledge of the territory. They are just waiting for Windows 64-bit to come out to make any large scale push into the market. Intel, as I said, make the best 64-bit Processor available.

Still... its hardly fair is it? :D

They haven't got the Intel 64-bit into the personal computing market. It is a bad decision for people to listen to grossly misinformed people as yourself. You are starting to sound like Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton mashed together. You say a lot, but in reality you don't say anything at all of substance.

Intel, as I said, make the best 64-bit Processor available.

Nope.

giancarlo it's not nice to put something like that in ur sig.

If you truly want to prove LK wrong, den go build a computer that's identical to urs, besides cpu and mobos. alright?? Until both of you can do that, please don't scream out this and that review, or this and that website. HOw in the hell do we know if they're lying or not???

So unless you got some nice hard benchies with some nice hard facts, that you proved urself, den ur bickering is useless and ur incessant whining is irritating to read.

and airiox, were u being sarcastic?? I'm sorry, it's kinda hard to tell with reading a post, lol. and where are ur mofo'ing benchies??? I want to see how well it performs. and is ur x800 a VIVo edition??? hardmod that sucker and lets see wat it can do.

Axis of stupidity: Intel, Amd

Allied Smartness: Tibs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom