Directway

hondarider

Beta member
I moved to a area with no cable or dsl (in this area, because im out of the city limits). And I like to play Xbox Live or Ps2 Online which requires Broadband internet.

My Question is will Directway satellite internet work with Online Games such as Xbox Live?

If not is there any other thing I can do to get Xbox Live Working Up here? We have a LAN Service but the trees block the towers so I do not have a view. (no i cant cut down trees, were renting).

Thanks.

yes it will. but i dont know much about satellite internet. I was going to purchase it where I used to live since that area dotn have BB but then we moved down here and I have 3 meg cable connection.

note thier D/L speed is noted at 500Kbps but your actual D/L speed is around 64KBps. (note the Big B for Bytes not teh little b for bits)(8 bits=1byte)

I herd roumers that it's lag is too much for xbox live, i think he said like .001 second lag or something..???????? idk much about computers and all that, just hoping you guys could help me out. I auctully bought Directway once then resold it before I installed it because I herd it would't work...now before I get into a contract I want to make sure. Thanks Dell tho.

Back
Top Bottom