kung fu and computers

echo1

Beta member
Hey people,

I practice KFu and consider it a very difficult task to learn. It takes time and patience. I also consider it kind of like a strategic thing that you have to make out and discover its secrets (If you've practiced some martial arts maybe u know what I mean).

Now, I thought about this and then realized that it's almost the same with computers (of which Im also a fan).

So, do you guys consider that martial arts(any of them) relate somehow to computers, stratigically or in any way? And how would that be?

P.S. Post what martial art do you practice if any...

C yaa...

Well to respond to a interesting ?....i don't personally practice the art of martial arts. although my brother's are
both 3rd degree black belts.

i just never picked it up....as to your ?
i do have to say that computer knowledge is as skillfull as the the martial arts.

because if you know the matial arts, and know them well, you can protect yourself & other's.

As for computer skills, you can also protect yourself from Spyware/Hacker's/ & Virus's...

So to wrap it up, yes i do think they are related in a strange but true fashion.

I have never thought of releating it to computer but now that you mention it, I do see what you mean about the similarities between the two/

All the focused energy whist trying to move a mountain...

All the foucsed energy whist reformmating and reinstalling Windows XP...

Yep - I see the similaralites!

if you are a hacker maybe. They have some strange obsession with kung fu. Other than that, no.

hmmm...ya... never really thought about it but I guess they have some similarities... the're both very complicated.

Back
Top Bottom