More Free Gmail Accounts

and you dont think that big ole microsoft watch you

using hotmail does this mean my emails are private umm nope

Having private emails was not my point. I garuantee that there isnt one email service that can/does not read your email. But that wasnt my point. My point was that since google openly admitted to searching everyones email to put ads in, It makes me not want to use GIM.

someone with gmail correct me if i'm wrong, but im very sure that NO HUMAN BEING READS YOUR EMAILS ON GMAIL. their servers scan the messages for key words, then displays relevant ads.

matt said:
and you dont think that big ole microsoft watch you

using hotmail does this mean my emails are private umm nope
I know they don't. Microsoft is in the public eye, in governments' eyes, it would be impossible. Google get away with it because people seem to like Google, Microsoft doesn't seem to be able to get away with anything any other Company is allowed to do.

Basically; yeah :D

snappy116 said:
someone with gmail correct me if i'm wrong, but im very sure that NO HUMAN BEING READS YOUR EMAILS ON GMAIL. their servers scan the messages for key words, then displays relevant ads.
That I have no question about - it would cost too much to do that even if they thought they could without people moaning. But the ads; the evil degredation and corruption that makes Ads, the lust for money really does make me sick. Then its Google, which makes me sick again. Then there's the fact that I have to put up with Ads. I can't see why anybody would want this; even for 2 Gigs of Space they'll never use.

Lord Kalthorn said:
That I have no question about - it would cost too much to do that even if they thought they could without people moaning. But the ads; the evil degredation and corruption that makes Ads, the lust for money really does make me sick. Then its Google, which makes me sick again. Then there's the fact that I have to put up with Ads. I can't see why anybody would want this; even for 2 Gigs of Space they'll never use.

for one thing, the ads are google's adsense ads. url-https://www.google.com/adsense/?hl=en_US&sourceid=aso&subid=us-et-ads

they're extremely small. ive had gmail for a few months now, and i only really noticed the ads a few days ago. but yes, they can be a little annoying, sometimes.

and what do you have against Google?

there are adds???

oh yeh that small little tiny box than had links to related subjects

I dont like the fact that they search emails for keywords. Google has expanded so far within the last few years that i can see them becoming a big coporation within the next 10 years. Which I see more good than bad.

Back
Top Bottom