Wooo! Linux again *says hello to tux*

E

entity512

Well, my system was shoved away for ages due to lost xp disk. Then when i get one, xp wont take my sata drivers/or instal correctly. So F*** it all i installed mandrake! Its working with my sata and im on the internet. Two flaws, i need drivers for my lexmark x1180 printer and my sound soundmax drivers of somesort, for onboard asus... hmm get back to me.

ps. This has just spell checked my post LOL. well cool, switch to mandrake ;)

at least you dotn hate redhate linux or dead rat whatev ya wanna call it. its nasty and wont work with my nics or sound or 3d accel.

well if your serious about linux you'd buy compatible stuff. Anyway i have fedora but i never tried mandrake and i installed that its nice. But i cant use my adsl modem too so i have to unplug my ethernet from my xbox every so often.

Well, im borrowing xp home of a friend of this setup. And then im turning my duron system into a linux box with a few dual boots on a 120GB drive. Im going with RedHat 9, FreeBSD (ahtlough thats not linux), Debain/CentOS.

I wonder how Linux would work on my desknote. It actually came with some CD...not Lindows, but I can't recall what it was. Perhaps I should try it sometime. Then again, I do some editing on here and need premiere...

lol, if that was the case LK my sata drives would work then huh?

Back
Top Bottom