Leave it to Bush

well you didnt assemble that list yourself.

And all of that stuff arent facts, are inaccurate, or are opinion based.

thats a very nice list indeed. now if only the people that voted in the poll posted on this board would only look at it. they were claiming bush has a record to run on and kerry dont. Yep, bush sure does have record to run on doesnt he?:rolleyes:
and because of that record he is going to have a hard time convincing the majority of intelligent people that can think for themselves to vote for him. also the ones that have payed attention over the last 4 years.
he wasnt elected the first time no way in hell should he be elected this time.
70. Support for development of "non-lethal" weapons systems
I think this is a good thing. I support use of non leathal weapons whenever applicable.

airiox said:
well you didnt assemble that list yourself.

And all of that stuff arent facts, are inaccurate, or are opinion based.

Well, maybe he didnt assemble the list himself, and maybe ALL of them arent facts, but i know for a FACT, that there are definitlyAT LEAST 5 facts in there, and thats what u asked for......

Economists willl tell you that it take usually 8 years or so for a president to make his mark on the economy. Thus what we saw by that deficit thing is that Bush inherited Clintons broke economy and Clinton inherite Reagans thriving economy.

And also take not that the economy was crumbling at the end of Clintons terms. Bush has barly managed to keep it out of depression. By cutting taxes thus increasing the deficit.

Oh yeah and I just want to say its not even funny how much of that list is totally false.

Clintons broke economy and Clinton inherite Reagans thriving economy
umm regan was president before bush sr. not clinton. this just tells everyone how much you really understand what really is going on.:confused:

back to subject - hehe, i like the good use of the voice morphs, such talent..

Bush is a pretty good president, he's had to deal with the war in Iraq his 4 years of service but he has handled it well, he toke that mad man saddam out of power.

thats why i said 8 years. You see how things work is a pres is elected for 4 years. Thus as you can see almost exactly 8 years after reagan left office. The economy grew.

AH>

What would you consider to be false in the list? Not that there aren't any.

The thing you're talking about taking 8 years is usually bills. Presidents sign a number in bills while in office, and usually they are not in affect until a couple of years down the road.

Of course all presidents do that sort of thing. The majorority of the decline in deficit while Bush has been in office is NOT bc of past bills or actions from other presidents. He also gives alot of money to other countries while we still have homeless people walking the streets, school systems that could use help, a social security system on the verge of extinction and no national healthcare....nice to know we can help 3rd world countries out with more money than many nations have for a GNP.

I know I didn't make the list, I usually find certain things attaining to the subject to help express an idea. Whatever works.

lol
me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me!

Back
Top Bottom