USA Election: Bush VS Kerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
broknhabit said:
so the gays are destroying the human race....

I'm destroying the human race? How so?

Airiox: I'm misguided? how so? Because I'm gay? That's a bit rude. And very nasty to say if you are a moderator (how did that happen?).

Gays destroying the human race was a reasonable point to Airox's point: he said if everybody was gay then there would be no babies, hence the destruction of the human race. not completely true of course because there are always the sick Embryonic Insemination Practices if four gays want a baby together, or a baby each. :rolleyes:

Why isn't he allowed to think you're misguided in your preferences? :D

I never siad you were misguided because you were gay. Said no such thing.

anyways this is about bush and kerry not gay people. Allways trying to bring everything back to the gays.

And no I am not talking about you changing the subject to gay people. Since you werent the one who started it. So dont get mad.

Kerry is Liberal Scum and against Microsoft.

Bush is completely stupid - but has Powell on his side so he's got backup - but is for Microsoft! :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Gays destroying the human race was a reasonable point to Airox's point: he said if everybody was gay then there would be no babies, hence the destruction of the human race. not completely true of course because there are always the sick Embryonic Insemination Practices if four gays want a baby together, or a baby each. :rolleyes:

Why isn't he allowed to think you're misguided in your preferences? :D

You still don't know much about what you are talking about... gays aren't destroying the human race. It doesn't matter if someone makings an utterly stupid statement like: if everyone is gay then the human race will be destroyed. It won't happen because everyone won't turn gay.

Well, airiox, you called me misguided. I want to know why. I think your views are particularily misguided.

dude what is your problem... all he is saying that if everyone was gay then we would probably die out. he is not saying it is going to happen or anything

What is my problem? Why don't you people start having some damn respect for gay people on this forum? This thread has nothing to do with gay people. So I say to those who brought it up: Grow up.

we just have our views about gay people that is all. We are not discriminating, just because you are gay, doesnt mean you can carry on like that. Wether your gay or not it doesnt matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom