mac pictures

well those who want to go through the pain of compiling software and worrying about kernel incompatibilities and what not, and worrying about a non standard arcetecture and havting to deal with not being able to run every app they please and loads of packages needed to get one app working are totally out of thier mind.

Mac does look nice; but Longhorn looks better :D You can't really compare Tiger to XP, as XP is almost 3 years old.

BanChan... erm... has an intriguing way of looking at things. :rolleyes:

Re: david furgy crayzyman thanks

Guys you don'nt understand, linux just takes practice, any one who can use windows can use linux, it just takes a little practice and also linux is one of the hardest OS to hack and with that I'd spend a little while learning how to use linux and know I have a safe pc than use the most common and unsafe OS that fcking microsoft made!!! Linux redhat is good for beg. so I sugest linux over mac any day.

Re: you forgot

soccerfan said:
Kalthorn you forgot that there is xp sp2.

wordlife :cool:
Its a Security Update; and in no way a GUI Update. We were talking about the visual effect of Mac. :p

I'd trust Microsoft over the inbred Liberal Scum Linux-Folk that write some Open-Source OSs any day :D

Back
Top Bottom