P4P800SE Mainbord tower case problems

livingdaylight

Baseband Member
Hi everybody

does anyone know if the intel p4p800se mainbord fits in the Coolermaster Centurion Aluminium because it confused me about the back pannel of the mainbord it shows 3 HORIZONTAL not VERTICAL audio and RJ45 connector and the USB connectors ar also located far under the mouse en keyboard connector.

I have an old intel atx midi tower case it worked on an old intel celeron 350 MHZ and has Vertical connector out puts for onboard sound and and an another smal vertical opening in it so i wonder if that P4p800SE could fit in my older tower case if not i would like to know if there is specific tower cases for the p4p800.

If it doenst fit in my older tower case could anyone then tell me on wich tower case specs. i must look out for to match the P4p800 connectors.

I was thinking of using the Coolermaster Centurion 1 Aluminium Front if it does not fit in my older tower case.

Thnx.

when you install your mobo it should come with a compatible backplate for the ports on the back. just take out the one on the case your gonna buy and use a softhead mallet and take it out.

so you mean that tin metal plate output connectors on the back of the case can be removed and replaced by the metal plate wich belongs to that new mainbord?

Thnx

Sorry but i have never made a system out of components so respect.

yeah it can, lol no problemo, i just finished another comp (the specs are below)

Back
Top Bottom