More Free Gmail Accounts

I am curious as to how it works. When you get an invite, can you pick the username or is it assosicated with the username it comes from.

you can pick your own username

then the more you use it the more invites you get

i saw people trying to sell them on ebay

matt said:
you can pick your own username

then the more you use it the more invites you get

i saw people trying to sell them on ebay
OK.

Yeah, I saw them for sale everywhere too! I think that was the idea anyway, google wanted to creat a 'buzz' and get the name out there and I guess it worked rather well!

it was supposed to be a test but with so many people using it now

i think its here to stay

next up GIM

matt said:
it was supposed to be a test but with so many people using it now

i think its here to stay

next up GIM

i agree. maybe they should just release it to the public, and get it over with. oh yeah, i forgot. they don't really need to release it to the public, everyone who wants it has it, or else they know someone who has it.

snappy316 said:
i agree. maybe they should just release it to the public, and get it over with. oh yeah, i forgot. they don't really need to release it to the public, everyone who wants it has it, or else they know someone who has it.
They release it to the public - their servers won't cope with the demand for space, and they, even with the scum advertising revenue from the information collected, won't be able to get enough after even a few weeks.

Matt said:
I await the rumours of GIM (Google Instant Messenger)
We all await Google Messenger... :rolleyes: What a lot of fun that will be.

Knowing the fact that google screens your emails and can read everything. I dont like the fact of google desktop search and Google instant messaging. It just makes me jittery.

Back
Top Bottom