Games?

Well it'd be convinent to have a nice game forum here so you would'nt have to switch back and forth and also I have many computer forums I post at, Is this the only forum that you post at? And if you made the game forum really nice you could draw in more members.

Chaos Affinity said:
Well it'd be convinent to have a nice game forum here so you would'nt have to switch back and forth and also I have many computer forums I post at, Is this the only forum that you post at? And if you made the game forum really nice you could draw in more members.

No, this is not the only forum I post at. And I dont think a game forum should be on this site because there already is alot of forums. More would just make the site cluttered. Plus I also agree with you, I dont like how http://www.rgforums.com is layed out.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I think RG Forums is ordered very well :D Very nice indeed. Everybody should go on it! Even if I haven't had the time to recently...
Thank you. I may try re-ordering it a little for a test.

I like the look on it too......I'll resgister sometime......but for now, CF is good enough

yeh i agree it looks great but the layout of each of the sections is a pain to get through

Back
Top Bottom