I need your opiniooooon!

Mental Liberator

Fully Optimized
o.k. im on a 160 gb HD as you can see, and i only have 15 gigs LEFT!!, now theres about 110 gigs i want to save and then just reformat the rest, i was thinking about getting a RAPTOR HD just for the OS and the programs, and for my anime,movies, ECT. i shal put it in my slave drive a 160 gig the one that i am using right now, so in your opinion what shud i do??????????

*main point* - 160 gig drive has no more space, want to save 110 gigs of it and reformat the rest, cuz it is running really slow, and i just feel like reformatting so i am, what shud i do to save the 110 gigs of files?

i do have a dvd burner and enough dvds but that wud be a huge hassle

If you dont mind having double the space you have now I would say buy a 120 gig HD and back up all of your files you want to keep. Then reformat the drive windows is installed.

bleh, shud i buy 2 drives, one a small like 40 gig one and another 160 gig so my comp will have 320 gigs of storage, and 40 gigs for programs and the OS and other applications

BanChan said:
bleh, shud i buy 2 drives, one a small like 40 gig one and another 160 gig so my comp will have 320 gigs of storage, and 40 gigs for programs and the OS and other applications

Whatever floats your boat. As long as it gets the task done you want to perform.

Get the raptor, Install the O/S, delete the unwanted files of the 160 and de-frag it. Problem solved.

Youll really notice the difference with the raptor.

how how how much much much difference???

its 10k RPM right? or is there something more i shud pay attention to like the mb cache or what ever, and how much are raptor HDDs a nice one? I don't need that much prolly like 34 - 40 gigs

Cache does make a big difference but the raptor has 8Mb which is more thn enough for the drive capacity. I used to have 7k250 drives, they are the fastest 7200rpm drives and i was quite taken back by the difference in speed when I installed the raptors. GO FOR RAPTORS

Back
Top Bottom