backup copy

cooldude3552000

Solid State Member
I want to know if anyone can tell me a program i can download for free that I cna use to make a backup copy a program well actuly a disc and I wanted to know if anyone knows how to do it? I have a cd/dvd burner and I have a CD/DVD-rom drive too. I just need a program. and I don't want to download the program from kazaa or another illeagal site cause it gets virruses.

Thanks,
Colin

I downloaded the trial then I tried to backup a DVD and it finished copieing it in like 5 min so I could not believe it worked so I tried to see if my PC could read the disc and it woudnt work (said windows could not read disk) now I try to unistall the program and it wont work, I went to control panel>>> change/remove programs then I get an error message while trying to remove it? Can someone help me?

What OS are you using? usually windows xp comes w/Roxio easy cd creator & if not you can install it off the
disk....Don't think the new version let's you copy dvd's

you have to upgrade for that, but i would just buy a good legal copy of Roxio version 7....it's only like $40 bucks, but it's worth it.

i use it to make backups of all my dvd's.

I have a dell 8300 with win XP home, I have roxia but when i try to copy disk I get a eror saying copy protected.

how to I manualy unistall nero cd burner? Like I said in my last post it won't unistall.

Back
Top Bottom