how large a hard drive

apologize

my husband is in his late 70's, served in world war 2, in the marines, and just cannot stand for anyone to attack me. he doesn't handle it well, at all. he is retired, and I am younger than him, in my 60's. I just wanted to know what hard drive I could put in my computer, I was not asking anyone on here, to say that I was stupid. I realize that my computer is old, but I like it, my daughter has windows xp, and everytime I go over there, it confuses me so, that, I cannot find or use anything on it. I bought my windows 98se, many years ago, but I thought about having the hard drive incresed, so my husband bought a bigger one at a computer store, and we installed it, it is a 20 gig, but the computer only recognizes only 10gigs. my 98, is 233mhz. I really don't think, its fair for someone to judge another, like this matt man. is he a young boy, and jusst doesn't have any manners. I guess his parents never told him, to respect older people, maybe its time he learned. or someday someone is going to come along and teach him a lesson. we have always been in the military, having to move all over the place, but now we are getting old, and he my husband had to retire, because of his health, but he still is a spitfire, and doesn't like young people. well, thank you for your response.

wanda

im in the air cadets im 15 been in several planes and military exercises and again i did not call you stupid

i said the IDEA of 3 partisions is a little stupid

its awkward to manage the data and specially pon win98 where soemthign alwys happens with cluster crap

Ok, my HD is a 160 gig western digital. It is reading at 127gig with NTFS partition and I am using XP Pro. What can I do to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom