custom avatar

thirty six....yah, yah, yah...
We all support DAVID in every way we can...

So yes we will let the subject drop, and let you guy's work it out...I'ts cool Novartic...every thing arye.

mabye some other time. I need a lil break form forums.

neowin and hardforums have treated me liek crap. and just about lots of other forums

they diss me and they have bad things to say abotu my websites. its not nice and those basement kids who want eveyrhting and act liek punks will regret it soemday.

and they expect to buy a watercooled pc for 450 bucks is a load of crap.

yah if they buy it off thier mommy that is.

and let mommy buy them eveyrthing and they live in thier parents basement forever. yah and they have wallpapers of "sexy chicks" well they are never gonna come close to that the way they act.

so any of thos immature kids come one here I want soemthing done about it.

those who have nothing better to do then bash people and make rude comments need to be dealt with.

thats why im giving forums a break. I am tired of all these jerks acting like ______ Ive ran into too many of them and i am not gonna put up with it.

I am going to return to this site momentarily here and there but I do need to recover from a few bad things.

I am also battling nitemares constantly every nite becuase of my parents and my bad family, even though im away they keep going on.

Please take care of yourselves and anyone who truly lieks me.

Im not leaving.. im just not gonna be on forums too auful much

hmm sorry to hear that dell.
sorry about your family sounds like you had quite a bad childhood.
well I wish you luck and hope to see ya around more often again soon!

Aw, hun....it breaks my heart 2 see that people have ta be jerk offs about stupid ish.

But i hope you know , your #1 hang out should be right here....it's mine, and you know...i'll allway's be here for you too.

I wish i could be on here more often, but i work too much....i'm gunna miss you just the same. :(

Sorry to hear that Dell ; but I have signed up on your forrums!

BTW: If i could have a custom avatar it would be this:
av-1.gif

Resized of course!

Back
Top Bottom