Please Read this is serious honest to god real

ahaha no offense it looks so cheesy! ahaha..... its ok. yeah thats cool tho.

and why the heck is this in a computerforum dammit. and i still dont believe u. if they gave out fckin free ipods than they wwould be broke and standing on the street. ipods arent exactly 2 bucks each u know... dont spam the forum with the junk. in social lounge that might be fine, but this is in general computer section. darn. and how the heck does evryone have a rep point when there like only 5 posts or sumthin. gosh!

spywarebanisher said:
and why the heck is this in a computerforum dammit. and i still dont believe u. if they gave out fckin free ipods than they wwould be broke and standing on the street. ipods arent exactly 2 bucks each u know... dont spam the forum with the junk. in social lounge that might be fine, but this is in general computer section. darn. and how the heck does evryone have a rep point when there like only 5 posts or sumthin. gosh!
shut up n00b

look at when this thread was made

spywarebanisher said:
For the love of god you fucking MORON. This thread is more than TWO YEARS OLD....

Someone lock this thread already..

Back
Top Bottom