dvd formats

Mental Liberator

Fully Optimized
O.k. I have a nero 6 burning program, I was wondering if i am capable of turning some files so i can watch them on my tv, of course i have a dvd player, a sony dru-340a i beleive, and i can burn it, but how can i make it play on my dvv player, connected to my t.v., by the way, the stuff i am trying to play on t.v. is anime and some movies, that i got from my friend on a cd.

Can you kinda rephrase the question, I'm not 100% sure what it is you're asking. Are you asking if you can burn a dvd and then play it on a dvd player on your tv? If so, then I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to. : /

Yeah, if you just wanna burn a dvd to play it on a DVD player u should definitly be able to.......
if u need any help with the actual burning proccess plz ask and we'll help :d!

okie dokie, so i should be able to like lets say, download something froma site, and burn it on a dvd and then watch it on my dvd player or ps2 what ever, all i have to do is burn it in a dvd format way right?

also do you think i would be able to play a, dvd-rw? what what exactly is the difference between DVD+R and DVD-R same with RWs

generally dvd-rws and dvd+rws are not too good, good to practice on though. they won't play in most players. same with Cd+r. it's newer than CD-R and doesn't work on as many players.
but good luck I know from expirience that dvd burning can get kinda complicated.

i tried it, and it didn't work, does anyone here know how to make a video file, like a divx, file play on a dvd player? so i can watch it on t.v.?

Back
Top Bottom