Windows "Longhorn" Screenshots

this is the "areo" build 4074. if MS_Kalthorn decides to download it and use his server to save me bandwidth. hehehhehe

I will PM those who want it and will give them the location of teh iso and the serials. they are in a txt file.

please remember to use at your own risk. and I recommend more then 256 megs of ram. evne thoug I got it to work with only 150 allocated to it. I still recommend 512 for a full experince and at least a 32 meg graphics card.

Lol....yeah, MS_Kalthorn .....hope to save the Dell some bandwidth, and put up the build....

i will check back w/this thread when i get the chance....i have to work the whole week though, will get back on here when i can.

Lol; I will! I will!

I'm uploading it from Dell now, I'll load it up on my Server tommorow during College. Camers is going to love me :D Lol

hehehe ditribute it as freely as you like. just inderect on the forums via PM/msn. dont post directly and only post to ones you know. I do want more people to experice it while its not stripped down. I want people to see what longhorn is cabable of before the technet/msdn beta. which is due in feb I think

ok cuase I need to free up space on my server I only have 2500 megs. and no im not gonna go with camers. I need windows hosting and I also am gonna get dedicated server soon. with at least an 80 gig HD in it and 4 gigs of ram. I will build my own and collocate it.

Cool cool; sounds good!

I'm really sorry about the Longhorn thing! Camers is taking his time witht he reimaging and there is no point in me putting it up until he has finished - so its all down to when he sorts that out!

Back
Top Bottom