Comp Crashes

jiriaya

Solid State Member
Arrggghhh plz help im trying to play tony hawks underground 2 but the game keeps resteing my computer at random times in the game Oo any ideas would be most welcome ty all........:D

Is this a store bought game or is it a downloaded one?
cuz if it's a dowloaded one, it could be corrupted.

But yep, a uninstall & re-install usually takes care of the problem.

Yeah...You could try re-installing but I would also reommend making sure your computer (or any parts of your computer) are not overheating...Do this by going into the bios.
P.S...Is it good, the game I mean? :D

i have and amd 1920ghz, cpu fx5200 graph card, 512 ram. ty all for ur replies i will check my bios and try reinstalling 4 now....And yes it looks very good !!!

arrrggghhh its happening on other games now how would i know if somthing is overheating and how would i go about correcting it ???? :(

Hmmm... have you been overclocking anything? Cause the set up shouldn't be having any problems with the Graphics on a Game like Tony Hawk 2?

jiriaya said:
arrrggghhh its happening on other games now how would i know if somthing is overheating and how would i go about correcting it ???? :(

Download motherboard monitor and see what temperatures your m/b and cpu are running at.

You could also under clock the cpu to see if that has the desired affect.

Ok so im guessing that my cpu is overheating as it is at 52.c but i have never overclocked my cpu or anything.....So how do i err go about under-clocking my pc then?

Back
Top Bottom