What kind of graphics do you prefer?

Doom3 and Farcry are both fantastic in their own right. You do need one of the new cards to appreciate them fully, they dont look anywhere near as good on lower cards.

If I had to choose between he two I'd have to say Farcry as I still stop, look around and think wow!

well the problem is that farcry is as hard as hell, and doom 3 is really overrated and the gameplay itself isnt really that good (escpecially the part where you have to switch between weapon and flashlight).:)

doom3 gets boring

walk down dark corridor bad guy behind u snhange between flash light and gun
repeat down another corridor etc

Cant wait for halo 2 to come out on the pc which it is btw all . GTA San Andres is going to be around Feb on the PC if GTA3 and Vice are anthing to go by they came out 6 months after the PS2 surposidly said it was an exculsive.

yeah it is when your playing at night, all alone. you get that creepy feeling...... :eek: whatever lord kalthorn said and yeah GTA: san andreas is gonna be awesome:). escpecially the part where you finally get to swim, instead of drowning in the water after crashing off of a motorcycle:D.

Play doom 3, in the dark, middle of the night with Zalman 5.1 Headphones. Once you get into the game it's very scary.

It's no good playing it with lights on and other distractions, you'll miss all of the atmosphere and that's the whole point of the game.

Lol.....yeah , most games out there, and the new ones on their way....they are getting more twisted & creepy.

but as long as the graphics are still detailed, then the gaming industry looks good for the future.....

Back
Top Bottom